Career opportunities at IDM Computer Solutions
Are you a die-hard fan of IDM products? Are you a power user of UltraEdit? Do you like the way UltraEdit and UltraCompare work together to provide users the perfect dovetail of text editing bliss? We love all things text and are looking for new talent to join the IDM team.
If you are located in or willing to relocate to the Cincinnati area and are career minded, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself!
Web Developer / Content Manager
Take your talents to IDM! We are looking for a web developer / content manager who is passionate about great web design, graphics, and user experience. Candidates should have experience with most popular web programming languages, systems, and technologies. Candidates should also be familiar with eCommerce systems and Google Analytics/AdWords.
- Design, build, and maintain company website including front and back end
- Create and curate beautiful and relevant web content for a technical audience
- Implement and test code based on project specifications
- Continually optimize site for search engine performance (SEO)
- Coordinate with ops and marketing to define goals and implement new website strategies
- Monitor and manage Google Analytics/Adwords
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Graphic design (Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and popular content management systems
- Apache / Linux
- Google Analytics/AdWords and other SEO tools
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering great content to users
Extra consideration given for:
- Existing UltraEdit/UltraCompare users
- Video editing/YouTube content creation
- Email marketing experience
- Expertise with most popular social media platforms
- College degree or 4+ years experience in related position/field
This position is salaried and offers a full benefits package including medical, dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401k. Apply for this position immediately by emailing email@example.com with your resume and a brief summary on why you would be an excellent fit. Please use "Web Developer Position Application" as your subject line.
IDM is seeking a full time, in-house C/C++ developer to join our team working on multiple software products. The ideal applicant will have broad exposure to all aspects of application development to include: design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy version requirements. This includes hands-on new development as well as maintenance of enhancement of existing applications.
Our products are built by programmers for programmers. As such, candidate will work closely with management to identify requirements and be a part of the development decision making process. This is a challenging and very rewarding position with a small company, family-friendly atmosphere. US Citizenship/permanent residency required.
- Windows programming experience with MFC preferred
- Experience in building high quality applications
Extra consideration given for:
- Linux/Mac programming experience
Salary is based on experience and skills. Benefits include medical, dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401k. Apply for this position today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please use "C/C++ Developer Position Application" as your subject line.