First you can assign hot keys or chords to macros to quick execute any of the 5 macros in your automatically loaded macro file.
Second after loading a macro file (automatically or manually) the command Macro - Play Again
runs the first macro in the binary macro file. This macro is also pre-selected when opening the Macro Play dialog.
So you have to put your preferred macro in the macro file to top of the file. You can do this by doing following:
- Create a copy of your automatically loaded macro file (i.e. AutoLoad.mac) with a different name (i.e. AutoLoadCopy.mac).
- Delete your preferred macro and save the macro file (AutoLoad.mac).
- Open the before made copy of your macro file (AutoLoadCopy.mac).
- Delete all macros except your preferred macro.
- Use Macro - Load and Append to Existing to append the macro file which contains all macros except your preferred one (AutoLoad.mac).
- Save the slightly re-ordered macros with your preferred macro now stored as first in the macro file with the file name AutoLoad.mac.
- Delete the not needed copy of your macro file (AutoLoadCopy.mac).
Now your preferred macro should be always pre-selected after loading the macro file.