Thanks for posting these files. I think they are terrfic. The only problem I found was that there are a number of spaces missing between words which makes it hard to read and in fact somewhat confusing since the UltraEdit macro syntax often joins words together on purpose.
That said, attempting to contribute to the "community," I've taken a stab at correcting the typos in the HTML version here: http://users.rcn.com/paul.banks/ultraedit/macros_content_spaces_added.zip
. Perhaps someone else can generate a new .chm file based this revised HTML version. (I prefer this for help files but don't create them myself.)
It would also be ideal if one or two people could double-check my corrections to make sure I haven't added a space between two words that actually must be joined in an UltraEdit Macro command. I'm almost certain I must have accidently done this at least once or twice, especially given how fast I went through it.