We appreciate your interest and support of UltraEdit-32.
Just a short update to let you know that UltraEdit-32 v12.20 is now available.
We would sincerely like to thank all our Beta testers whose feedback has helped us to enhance the new features in this release.
The changes in this release include:
New features in UltraEdit-32 v12.20:
- SSH/Telnet Window
- Multi-key mappings (sometimes called chords)
- Auto-indent wrapped lines
- Support for Windows x64 Shell integration
- Ability to view and print Key Mapping from configuration
- Support for Alternate Data Streams on NTFS Operating Systems
- Support for dual monitors
- Right-click Find in Files from Explorer in File Tree view
- Spell check in "strings" or "comments"
- Grouped undo option
- File Tab Color Highlighting on a per file extension basis (optional)
- Bookmark now includes column number with line number (optional)
- Default the View As option for new unsaved files (config item)
- Saving of folded lines is now optional (config item)
- Showing of last line of fold in syntax highlighted files is now optional (config item)
- Ability to see path to the INI file in config
- Integration with Explorer now a configuration item
- New Settings for Output Window (via right-click context menu):
- Use spaces instead of Tabs
- Show Tool tips
- Change working directory if no files are open in directory
- Mouse wheel scrolls window under mouse pointer
Thanks again for your continued support and interest in our products.
Ian and Team.