We appreciate your continued interest and support of UltraEdit.
Just a short update to let you know that UltraEdit v13.20 is now available.
We would sincerely like to thank all our Beta testers whose feedback greatly contributed to the quality and functionality of the new features in this release.
The changes in this release include:
UltraEdit-32 v13.20 New Features and Enhancements:
- Separate threading for Replace in Files and Find in Files
- Run your Find/Replace in Files operations in the background while editing your text files!
- Favorites button for Search and Replace
- Call with the click of a mouse any frequently-used search expression -
from the simplest word to the most complex regular expression!
- Easily add and delete your favorite search expressions from within the Search/Replace window
- Option to use word under cursor for Find in Files
- CTRL+INS copy and SHIFT+INS paste for SSH/Telnet
- Never use right-click to copy and paste from the SSH/Telnet window again!
- Macro recording indicator
- Post-record Macro Options Dialog displayed after macro save
- Persistent Selection
- Allows selecting of text without SHIFT key
- Persists until another selection is started, or until the current selection is cut, deleted, or pasted
- Extend selection later by selecting persistent selection again
- Reset anchor-point with CTRL+left mouse click
- Alphabetize file tabs automatically on file open
- Save time with easier navigation through multiple open file tabs!
- Configurable auto-complete results
- Only prompt once for autosave on new document
- Autoreset Find settings in configuration
Thanks again for your continued support and interest in our products.
Ian and Team