yudieg wrote:Where I can find uedit32.ini?
See UltraEdit INI file location
. Searching is not yours, isn't it. A simple search with your file manager (Explorer, if you don't have something better) should find it. I guess, it is in the Windows directory.
But I'm not sure if my first post helps you with your old version of UE. I can't remember if v9.00b stores the output window settings in this manner. Why have you not updated to latest v9.x as it was available?
However, if v9.00b does not save the output window settings in this manner, do following:
- While UltraEdit is not running search for uedit32.ini and rename it for example to my_uedit32.ini.
- Start UltraEdit and it will create uedit32.ini completely new with the default settings. Open the output and the file list window. Then close UltraEdit while the 2 windows are still open.
- Make a copy of uedit32.ini for example with name "uedit32_default.ini".
- Start UltraEdit again and now undock the 2 windows and move it anywhere. Then close again UE while the 2 floating windows are open.
- Start UltraEdit again, load uedit32.ini and uedit32_default.ini and run from within UltraEdit a File - Compare Files.
- You should see now where the output window and file view settings are stored by the version of UltraEdit you use.
- Open as third file my_uedit32.ini and make the necessary changes according to the compare result. Then save my_uedit32.ini.
- Close UltraEdit, delete uedit32.ini and uedit32_default.ini and rename back the modified my_uedit32.ini to uedit32.ini.
- You should have back the 2 windows now in your uedit32.ini.