It's bizarre. I'm using the included wordfile, I've only added Tcl/Tk. The defines were between <? and ?>, I changed that to <?PHP ?> and there was no difference. PHP is the highlighting being used, you can view a screenshot here
FYI I get an error when trying to upload an attachment.
One followup, I've removed all other languages from my wordfile.txt and the function definitions from the PHP language, and the Function List still shows the define()'s as well as the class functions (eg, public function fetch_object() is detected). Using this same stripped down wordfile with UltraEdit shows 'No Functions!', which is expected.
It looks like it's related to the Project file. I'm using the project file I created with UE in UEStudio. If I open close the Project and open the file by itself the Function List is empty (when using my stripped down wordfile.txt).
I just tried creating a new Project in UEStudio and it has the same problem (shows defines, ignores functions in the wordfile). My project is very basic, I just include all files from a specific directory, no filters of any sort.
Even with "No Highlighting" chosen the Function List still shows the define()'s and class functions.
Here are the contents of my .prj file.
- Code: Select all
Signature=UE Proj: v.1
Use Relative Directory=1
Relative to Project File=1
Include Sub Directories=1
CTags Legacy Support=0
Open File Pos0=0
Open File Line0=0
Active File Index=0
Open File Window Pos0=2,3,-1,-1,-4,-23,0,0,1392,694
Active File Display Mode=3
C:\wwwroot\ldb\ - includes=1