We appreciate your interest and support of UEStudio '06.
Just a short update to let you know that UEStudio '06 v6.00 is now available.
We would sincerely like to thank all our Beta testers whose feedback has helped us to enhance the new features in this release.
The changes in this release include:
UEStudio '06 Enhancements:
- Integrated debugger support for WinDbg for Microsoft C/C++ applications
- WinDbg may be downloaded from Advanced/Configuration/IDE/Debugger
- Grouped undo option
- Multi-key mappings (sometimes called chords)
- Ability to view and print Key Mapping from configuration
- Support for Alternate Data Streams on NTFS Operating Systems
- TAG list window enhancements, added right click menu for:
- Goto Definition
- Find Symbol in Active Document
- Find Symbol in Project Files
- Ability to see path to the INI file in config
- File Tab Color Highlighting on a per file extension basis (optional)
- Function List pane now uses built-in parser for better functionality
- Bookmark now includes column number with line number
- Saving of folded lines is now optional (config item)
- Showing of last line of fold in syntax highlighted files is now optional (config item)
- Integration with Explorer now a configuration item
- New Settings for Output Window (via right-click context menu):
- Use spaces instead of Tabs
- Show Tool tips
The final release version may be downloaded from:
UEStudio '06 FTP Downloads
Thanks again for your continued support and interest in our products.
Ian and Team.