UltraEdit v19.10 now available... Another must-have upgrade with enhancements you'll use everyday!
With v19.10, we've implemented some of your most-requested improvements to make your day-to-day editing tasks easier.
New functionality includes support for versioned FTP backup, case-matching auto-complete, full UltraSentry and UltraFinder integration, and a new simplified environment. Enhancements to existing functionality include better Reindent Selection, XML/HTML tag highlighting, expanded Explorer integration, and more!
What's new in v19.10?
- New "Simplistic" environment for simple, minimalistic editor layout
- Leap forward in function list support with much improved functions and parameters
- Groups and subgroups fully support Perl regex
- More robust and precise function strings
- Version backup support for FTP files*
- "On FTP Save" added to Configuration -> File Handling -> Backup
- "Default FTP backup directory" added to Configuration -> File Handling -> Backup
- Existing auto-save options moved to Configuration -> File Handling -> Save
- Expanded auto-complete functionality
- Optionally show case sensitive matches first or exclusively
- Fully typed words are omitted from auto-complete dialog
- Auto-complete dialog automatically hides if the only match is typed
- Full Jump List support
- "Pinned" and "Recent" items now listed in UltraEdit Jump List
- Accessible with right-click on taskbar icon
- UltraSentry integration
- Send active file to File Shredder queue
- Run shredder directly from UltraEdit
- Send active file to Digital Locker
- Open files from Digital Locker
- UltraFinder integration
- "Find files" in active file's directory
- "Find duplicates" in active file's directory
- UltraEdit now appears in Explorer's "Open with" context menu for plain text file formats
- Quickly toggle dockable file tabs with new Window menu option "Enable tiling / Dockable tabs"
- Much improved HTML/XML tag highlighting when tag spans multiple lines
- Improvements for Reindent Selection
- Various other minor enhancements and improvements
See the full list of changes for the UltraEdit v19.x series