UltraEdit v21.20: It's about over-delivering on our commitment to support, quality, and performance!
To say UltraEdit has undergone a transformation over the past year would be an understatement. Inside the last 12 months, UltraEdit's GUI was revolutionized in v20 via editor themes. The release of v21 only months later included groundbreaking new functionality in quick find and multi-caret editing and expanded theme support. The follow-up release of v21.10 earlier this year topped off UltraEdit's transformation with themed dockable find / replace dialogs and even further enhancements to multi-caret editing and themes.
While the previous three releases have culminated in a transformation of UltraEdit through innovation, the release of v21.20 represents our commitment to quality and performance. With over 150 improvements and fixes to existing functionality and no new features, and an updated and improved UC Lite, v21.20 is not just a maintenance release... it's the polish and support unique to professionally supported software!
UltraEdit v21.20 includes over 150 improvements to the following:
- Column mode editing / drag 'n drop
- Quick column mode
- Hide / show lines and code folding
- Folding for block comments in HTML
- Scripted find / replace
- Perl regular expression find/replace
- Find in files with customized output format
- Shebang detection for syntax highlighting
- Compare files (UC Lite)
- Mixed line terminator handling
- Open file under caret via context menu
- Word wrap
- Hex mode
- Themes and user interface
- Menu access via key accelerators
- OEM and special character input
- File and selection sort
- CSS color tooltips
- Project and workspace reload
- Status bar
- FTP connectivity and transfer issues
- Scrolling via mouse wheel in FTP dialogs
- Stability and performance
- And more...
If you purchased v20 or greater, your upgrade is free. Get v21.20 now by going to Help -> Check for Updates. If you've not upgraded to v20 or v21, now is the time!