This is the index page for UltraSentry power tips.
UltraSentry power tips
- Web browser cleanupUse UltraSentry to securely clean up history and temporary files associated with web browsers
- Application Cleaning SupportClean the sensitive data left behind after running your applications
- Delete browser cookiesProtect your privacy and your security by securely deleting malicious or private cookies
- Download directory cleanupSecurely delete your download history with UltraSentry
- Optimize your browserUsing UltraSentry to improve speed, performance, and security of your browser
- Explorer/Microsoft office IntegrationTips for integrating UltraSentry into the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer or MS Office
- Stealth modeTutorial for running UltraSentry in the background or system tray
- Scheduling a taskTutorial for scheduling UltraSentry to automatically execute a specific cleaning task
- Run UltraSentry as a system serviceHow to Schedule your profiles/cleaning operations and be sure that UltraSentry is running them whether you are logged in or not
- Using the WizardUltraSentry's wizard makes secure/privacy cleaning operations quick and easy. This power tip shows you how to use the wizard.
- Total System ScrubInformation on how to use UltraSentry's "Full System Scrub" profile to protect your privacy and secure your sensitive data
- Custom profilesThis power tip describes how to set up your own custom profile so that you can securely clean only areas of the system that you wish to clean
- Securely delete emailHow to securely delete email on your system using UltraSentry
- Advanced featuresThis power tip describes some of the advanced features and functionality of UltraSentry