CSS Editor: UltraEdit v22.0
UltraEdit's CSS editing features include an integrated CSS style builder, CSS syntax highlighting, brace-matching, code folding, css-style parsing in the function list, and more.
In addition to the CSS editing features, UltraEdit also supports a variety of HTML editing features: HTML preview, launch active file in browser, an HTML tag list for access to nearly any HTML tag, custom templates for frequently used code, HTML/XHTML validation, FTP, SFTP, and FTPS support, and so much more...
Download UltraEdit to begin editing your CSS files and discover why over 2 million users prefer UltraEdit as their editor of choice.
Key CSS editing features
- Syntax highlighting - includes code folding
- Column/Block mode editing
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save (32-Bit only).
- Includes support for SFTP and FTPS (Control only, Control and data, Implicit)
- Ability to set a remote (server based) or local (Perl regex based) filter (provides filtering ability for SFTP)
- Advanced proxy support
- Advanced SSL certificate handling
- Set local default directory for each FTP account
- Additional HTML editing and web tools:
- Integrated file compare
- SSH/telnet console - connect to your server for quick edits to your PHP files
- Find/Replace and Find/Replace in Files
- Project support
- Link local PHP file repository to server PHP file repository
- Integrated macros and scripting
- XML Manager with parsed XML tree view plus ability to move, delete, and modify nodes and reformat XML
- WebSearch Toolbar: highlight text and click websearch toolbar button to search for PHP function definitions.
- And so much more...