Use UltraEdit to Edit SAS Files
Looking for a SAS editor? Whether your SAS files reside on a Windows server, Unix server, or VMS server, you can use UltraEdit to edit your SAS files. UltraEdit is a powerful editor with hundreds of programming features including FTP/SFTP, syntax highlighting, code folding, find/replace, conversion/formatting features, and much more.
Need a SAS editor that allows you to submit your batches? No problem; check out our power tip on how to configure UltraEdit for SAS editing: Edit, develop, debug, and run SAS programs. Also, be sure to check out the SAS community wiki for more information on how to write and program SAS with UltraEdit.
What do others think about UltraEdit? See what CNET/Download.com has to say about it:
"With its clear layout and powerful project and work-space features, it can handle complex and sophisticated software-development projects. But despite its vast range of features, UltraEdit never feels overwhelming. It's flexible and easy to customize, and the polished user interface provides easy access to the most important options..."
Download UltraEdit today and see why millions prefer UltraEdit as their programming editor!
Key SAS editing and programming features
- Syntax highlighting - includes code folding
- Supports editing of large (4GB+) files
- Column/Block mode editing
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save.
- Includes support for SFTP and FTPS (Control only, Control and data, Implicit)
- Ability to set a remote (server based) or local (Perl regex based) filter (provides filtering ability for SFTP)
- Advanced proxy support
- Advanced SSL certificate handling
- Set local default directory for each FTP account
- Find matching braces (Ctrl + B)
- Project/Workspace support
- HTML editing and web tools:
- Integrated file compare
- SSH/telnet console - connect to your server for quick edits to your SAS files
- Find/Replace and Find/Replace in Files
- Project support
- Link local file repository to server file repository
- Integrated macros and scripting
- And so much more...