UltraCompare for Mac/Linux latest changes
Latest Mac release: 18.00, released on 2018-08-20.
Latest Linux release: 18.00, released on 2018-08-20.
UltraCompare for Mac/Linux v18.00 Changes (2018-08-20)
- Improved / expanded ignore options for text mode
- New "Ignore options" tab in session properties
- Set an unlimited number of "Ignore lines containing / starting / ending with" rules
- New "Ignore everything between" rule to ignore everything between comments, string chars, etc.
- Use "$" to represent end-of-line for "Ignore everything between" rule
- Set default ignore rules in Settings » Ignore Options » Text
- Highlight differences per-word
- New "Highlighting" sub-menu in View menu tab with options
- New session property to set highlighting method
- New global setting under Preferences » Compare » Text
- Configure line matching algorithm for text compare
- New "Logical line matching" option in text mode session properties
- If checked, set how many lines UltraCompare scans to "pair" similar lines and find matching blocks
- Higher values result in more accurate compare results but might take more time
- If unchecked, UltraCompare will run a 1-to-1 text compare of lines
- Disabling can improve text compare performance
- "Increase font size" and "Decrease font size" (View menu)
- Various interface changes to improve user-friendliness
- Improved accuracy of word / line synchronization in text compare mode
- Improved PDF text compare support