UltraCompare for Mac/Linux v17
Excel / table compare, and themes/UHD support for Linux!
UCx Mac, now featuring themes
You're going to love the updates in the newly-released UltraCompare for Mac/Linux v17!
This release includes Excel / table compare mode for both Mac and Linux, and delivers theme and UHD support for the Linux version of UltraCompare.
You'll also notice a new, intuitive welcome page on first run, providing you with a simple and straightforward way of opening a new compare session.
Full list of changes:
- Excel/table compare mode
- Compare Excel (XLSX only) or plain text CSV formats
- Select different Excel sheets to compare
- Specify separator character for CSV
- Ignore rows/columns/cells
- Optionally use row 1 as column headers
- Edit, merge, and save across tables
- DOCx, ODF, and OTF text compare (plain text only)
- Horizontal ruler for text compare
- Full UHD/4k support on Linux
- New navigation control bar next to file paths
- Welcome page for quickly launching new compares (Mac/Ubuntu only)