C++ Editor: UltraEdit v24.00
Looking for a C++ editor? Then you've come to the right place. UltraEdit is a sophisticated C++ editor with many powerful programming features including FTP/SFTP, C++ code highlighting, code folding, CTAGS support, find/replace, conversion/formatting features, and much more.
What do others think about UltraEdit? See what CNET/Download.com has to say about it:
"With its clear layout and powerful project and work-space features, it can handle complex and sophisticated software-development projects. But despite its vast range of features, UltraEdit never feels overwhelming. It's flexible and easy to customize, and the polished user interface provides easy access to the most important options..."
Download UltraEdit today and see why millions prefer UltraEdit as their C++ programmers editor of choice!
Key C++ editing features
- Syntax highlighting - includes code folding
- Supports editing of large (4GB+) files
- Column/Block mode editing
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save.
- Includes support for SFTP and FTPS (Control only, Control and data, Implicit)
- Ability to set a remote (server based) or local (Perl regex based) filter (provides filtering ability for SFTP)
- Advanced proxy support
- Advanced SSL certificate handling
- Set local default directory for each FTP account
- Find matching braces (Ctrl + B)
- Project/Workspace support
- Ctags support*:
- Project-specific Ctag file with option to create automatically when opened
- Configurable parameters and tag file for use outside of projects
- "Find Symbol" (F11) command will locate symbol in Ctag file of selected item or item under cursor and position it in appropriate file
- *Requires the use of third party Ctag .exe for tag file generation (links provided)
- HTML editing and web tools:
- Function list
- Integrated file compare
- SSH/telnet console - connect to your server for quick edits to your files
- Find/Replace and Find/Replace in Files
- Integrated macros and scripting
- And so much more...