Mofi, after you posted your earlier suggestion regarding the dll, I did copy over the newer version from my UES directory but it made no difference. I've just upgraded UC to 5.10 and the problem still exists. In UES I have an MVS host defined as a server type of MVS with a list command filter of *. When I connect to it and browse, all the MVS datasets (files) are correctly displayed, and the partitioned datasets are correctly displayed as folders.
However with the same settings for the same host in UC, an incorrectly formatted list of names is displayed, and when I click on one of the names in the list, an error results, as an incorrectly formed name is passed back in the FTP command.
After further experimentation, I've found that setting the server type as OS9000 results in a correct listing being returned, which leads me to believe as you do that a parsing problem exists in the UC code. I've been through this a few months ago with Troy but it was never resolved.
- UC browser display
- uc files.png (37.36 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
- UES browser display
- ues files.png (52.99 KiB) Viewed 5961 times