UltraCompare for Mac
Powerful 2-way or 3-way file compare and folder compare, folder sync, Excel file compare, and a lot more.
Ultracompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually.
Easily compare entire folders with UltraCompare for Mac, even over FTP and network shares. Keep folders in sync, and merge with ease. Folder compare delivers unparalleled control over any file system.
View differences in Excel, CSV, and other tabulated data. Also includes the ability to merge different cells, rows, or columns. You can also compare multiple sheets within Excel files.
UltraCompare can perform its powerful file comparison, merging and sync functions over your FTP connections, as well as network shares.
From browsing repositories, to resolving conflicts, to comparing versions and branches, UltraComapre is the ultimate diff / review utility for Git. With its set-and-forget difftool and mergetool support, UltraCompare is the ultimate Git compare app.
Powerful 2 or 3-way text compare/merge
merge and sync
Table & Excel
What can you use UltraCompare for
An UltraCompare license comes with
UltraCompare looks great on Retina and other ultra high-definition displays.
You get the Windows, Mac, and Linux versions of UltraEdit and UltraCompare.
Your personal license is good for up to 3 machines on any combination of platforms.
UltraCompare Mac Highlighted Features
- Compare 2 or 3 files or folders at a time
- Merge differences
- Filter view to show just matches or differences
- Highlight diffs by character, word, or line
- Ignore whitespace, line endings, case
- Ignore lines starting with, ending with, everything between…
- Manually align compare
- Edit files as you compare them
- Paste and compare text snippets
- Preview HTML files in browser
- Scan and navigate differences with mini-map
- Print compare result
- Compare files from the Internet via URL
- Compare files and folders from FTP/SFTP
- Compare Word Docs (.doc/.docx), PDFs, and RTFs
- Rule-based automated folder sync
- Find and resolve duplicate files
- Save and reload most used comparisons with sessions
- Drag-and-drop folders and files to compare them
- Native command line support
- Integrate with Git, Subversion, CVS, more
- Change application and compare colors with themes
- Show compare vertically or horizontally
- Save difference and result reports