UltraEdit for Mac and Linux latest changes
The list below contains the latest changes for UltraEdit for Mac and Linux. This is a consolidated listing of new or enhanced features as well as fixes in the application.
The most recent version is 15.0, released on 2014-11-10. Download it here.
UltraEdit for Mac and Linux v15 Changes (2014-11-06)
- Sort improvements
- Added ability to sort selection instead of entire file
- Added ability to undo sort
- Addressed other minor sort issues
- Find/Replace improvements
- Improved performance of "Highlight all items found" in larger files
- Addressed other highlighting issues with "Highlight all items found"
- Addressed issue with "List lines containing string" positioning with Perl regex
- Addressed issue where Cmd + A in search dialog invokes Find/Replace
- Framework improvements
- Main window no longer minimizes when focus is lost
- Auto-hidden dockable windows can now collapse to bottom of application
- Added support for sorting selections
- Addressed issue with incorrect remote file path in projects
- Addressed problem with landscape printing
- Addressed console errors when opening and modifying XML files
- Addressed key mapping issues with scripts
- Addressed display issues with auto-complete
- Addressed issues with modifying color groups in syntax highlighting configuration
- Other minor fixes and improvements