UltraEdit hotfix information
Should you ever experience an issue with an IDM product, please report it to email@example.com. It is also helpful to know what version you are using and what operating system you use. (example: v15.00.0.1033, XP-SP2). We have a dedicated, in-house support group ready to assist you.
Please see our Change list for the details of what has changed in the latest hotfix.
UltraEdit 184.108.40.2066 (released 2014-11-3)
- Added support for running macro/script from command line when UltraEdit already open
- Added scripting support for running UTF-8 and UTF-16 script files
- Addressed issue with output window scrolling down after Find in Files, hiding "No results found" message
- Addressed a minor install issue
- Addressed "Runtime Error 217" in some isolated installations
- Addressed a couple of FTP path issues
- Addressed output window scrolling after "No results found" by Find in Files
- Addressed application focus issue in Windows 8.1
- Addressed undo/redo issue with UTF-8 characters inserted by Alt codes