Native Unicode: all things languages
UltraEdit v24 is the culmination of 18 months of development and maintenance by our engineering team, with over 6 months of beta and user testing and feedback. In addition to over 100 new features, enhancements, and improvements, this release introduces a purely native Unicode version of UltraEdit. V24 doesn't just improve Unicode support, it is Unicode.
Don't just upgrade to v24. Upgrade to state-of-the-art standards.
Other v24 changes you'll love:
- Full customization support for edit window and file tab context menus
- Paste into multiple selected columns while in column mode now pastes into all columns
- "Delete selected lines" now deletes complete line even if not completely selected
- New /LanguageMarker flag for wordfiles for expanded shebang line recognition
- New option to disable automatic hex mode for files containing nulls (hex 00) in Advanced » Settings » Editor » Hex mode
- New option to use classic theme for printing ("Page setup" dialog)
- Optimized file change detection to avoid pause when checking for changes in all open files
- Support for OpenSSH 7.0+ (SSH console)