UltraFinder Find text in files. Find and remove duplicates. Fast.
UltraFinder is your personal search engine for your PC, network, and remote servers!
Find any file, word, text string, pattern, duplicate and everything else you need in seconds...on your hard drive, on your shared and network volumes, on your removable drives, or even on a remote FTP/SFTP server! UltraFinder is a quick and lightweight Windows search program designed to find text in files anywhere. UltraFinder also allows you to find duplicates and eliminate or delete duplicates, keeping your computer clean and uncluttered while conserving hard drive space. Search your way with a variety of settings to tweak your search to perfection.
Your Windows operating system offers limited find options — UltraFinder includes two powerful but quick and easy to use modes for finding what you need when you need it: Find Files and Find Duplicates.
JUST RELEASED: v15.00 See what's new
Well, I finally was handed a project that required searching hundreds of files for specific content, so I used UltraFinder...and THIS PROGRAM IS SWEEEEEEEEEET!!
It found the file very quickly, and I *LOVED* the fact that I could highlight the results like with the file name in it and right click and automatically open that file in UE! That is SUCH a time saver! Everything integrated smoothly between the two programs. See more testimonials...Richard J.
What can you use UltrFinder for?
- Master File Table search methods
- MFT - Full
- MFT - Quick
- Search for files by content or by name (partial or full)
- Search file contents or file names with regular expressions (Perl, Unix, and UltraEdit native)
- Specify specific folders, entire drives, or even specific files as search targets
- Filter subdirectories, file names, and file extensions to exclude from the search
- Search based on whole or partial word match
- Search for case sensitive matches
- Negative search (find files that DON'T match)
- Search for text in PDF files
- Search for text in Word documents (.doc/.docx)
- Search folders or entire drives
- Search duplicates by a variety of criteria:
- Tweak duplicate searches with a variety of criteria settings (file dates, file sizes, etc.)
- Ignore special case files like 0-byte, system/hidden files, Recycle Bin files, etc.
- Set include/exclude filters for files and folders
- Powerful searches using regular expressions (Perl, Unix, or native)
- Resolve found duplicates:
- Rename duplicates
- Remove duplicates
- Delete duplicate files
- Move duplicate files
- Open duplicates