UEStudio v16.10 now available
This release of UEStudio boasts an array of polish, performance, and functionality improvements with something for every type of user! We've implemented some of your most-requested quality improvements to the new UI in v16, making your day-to-day editing tasks easier. See what's fixed and improved in v16.10.
Introducing UEStudio v16 and the all new modern UI.
Your editor, your way. Our new interface is even more customizable than before.
Why the ribbon? Over the past few years there has been a growing call for modernization with UltraEdit and UEStudio's user interfaces, as well as better support for UHD/4k displays.
We set out to address the concerns of our new and existing users – starting with a survey of you, our existing users. The results were very telling: you wanted a more contemporary look while not sacrificing ease of use and functionality, an easier user interface, better handling of customizations, and last but not least, ultra-high-definition display support... The waiting is over.
Note: As a necessity of new window framework of UEStudio v16 and later, existing menu/toolbar/layout customizations cannot be maintained in the new version. However, any future customizations in v16 and later will be preserved throughout all future releases.
The All New Ribbon
Toolbar / Menu mode
- New Python script features (Coding tab)
- Run Python script
- Run Pylint to check syntax
- Restored ability to drag-and-drop file tab for split view of files
- Further optimizations for improved startup time
- Addressed and issue that cause the filter setting for spell checker not working anymore for C/C
- Addressed special circumstances that caused the status bar to fail to refresh
- Addressed an issue causing Russian spell check dictionary not to work with Russian (UTF-8) text
- Additional minor graphical enhancements
- Addressed an issue where installing on Windows 10 machines may cause the installer to produce sharing violation errors
- See the full list of changes in UEStudio v16.00