Tour new releases
Version 17.20 is the latest release of the 17.x series. Learn more here, or go directly to the change list.
Native Unicode: all things languages
UEStudio 17 is the culmination of 18 months of development and maintenance by our engineering team, with over 6 months of beta and user testing and feedback. In addition to over 100 new features, enhancements, and improvements, this release introduces a purely native Unicode version of UEStudio. V17 doesn't just improve Unicode support, it is Unicode.
Don't just upgrade to v17. Upgrade to state-of-the-art standards.
Other v17 changes you'll love:
- Full customization support for edit window and file tab context menus
- Paste into multiple selected columns while in column mode now pastes into all columns
- "Delete selected lines" now deletes complete line even if not completely selected
- New /LanguageMarker flag for wordfiles for expanded shebang line recognition
- New option to disable automatic hex mode for files containing nulls (hex 00) in Advanced » Settings » Editor » Hex mode
- New option to use classic theme for printing ("Page setup" dialog)
- Optimized file change detection to avoid pause when checking for changes in all open files
- Support for OpenSSH 7.0+ (SSH console)