Visual Basic Editor: Use UltraEdit to edit your VB files
UltraEdit, one of the world’s most versatile programmer’s editor, is a great choice for editing visual basic code. UltraEdit includes a feature-rich interface, complete with automatic Visual Basic syntax highlighting (as well as syntax highlighting support for hundreds of other languages).
With VB syntax highlighting, you can easily see your native Visual Basic functions, custom functions, variables, and more. Additionally, UltraEdit provides code folding, brace matching, conversions/formatting, column mode editing, and more.
Download UltraEdit today and see why millions prefer UltraEdit as their Visual Basic editor of choice!
- Syntax highlighting – includes code folding
- Column/Block mode editing
- Find/Replace and Find/Replace in Files
- Project support
- XML Manager with parsed XML tree view plus ability to move, delete, and modify nodes and reformat XML
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save (32-Bit only).
- Includes support for SFTP and FTPS (Control only, Control and data, Implicit)
- Ability to set a remote (server based) or local (Perl regex based) filter (provides filtering ability for SFTP)
- Advanced proxy support
- Advanced SSL certificate handling
- Set local default directory for each FTP account
- Additional HTML editing and web tools:
- CSS style builder
- HTML validation tools
- Color picker
- HTML preview
- Integrated file compare
- SSH/telnet console
- Integrated macros and scripting
- WebSearch Toolbar: highlight text and click websearch toolbar button to search for PHP function definitions.
- And so much more…