Use UltraEdit as your PL/SQL Editor
Looking for a powerful pl/sql editor? UltraEdit is a sophisticated text and programmers editor with many powerful editing features for editing PL/SQL files – including: syntax highlighting, code folding, find/replace, conversion/formatting features, function list, FTP/SFTP support, a built-in ssh/telnet console, and much more.
UltraEdit is used world-over as the editor of choice for many PL/SQL programmers. Use UltraEdit to edit and debug your code, format large data sets, and for general text-editing and programming.
Download UltraEdit today and see why millions prefer UltraEdit as their script editor of choice!
- Syntax highlighting – includes code folding
- Supports editing of large (4GB+) files
- Column/Block mode editing
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save.
- Includes support for SFTP and FTPS (Control only, Control and data, Implicit)
- Ability to set a remote (server based) or local (Perl regex based) filter (provides filtering ability for SFTP)
- Advanced proxy support
- Advanced SSL certificate handling
- Set local default directory for each FTP account
- Find matching braces (Ctrl + B)
- Project/Workspace support
- HTML editing and web tools:
- CSS style builder
- HTML validation tools
- HTML preview
- Integrated file compare
- SSH/telnet console – connect to your server for quick edits to your PL/SQL scripts
- Find/Replace and Find/Replace in Files
- Project support
- Link local file repository to server file repository
- Integrated macros and scripting
- And so much more…