UEStudio Power Tips
This is the index page for UEStudio power tips.
- Using the classviewerA tour of UEStudio's classviewer which provides a parsed graphical representation of your project
- CVS/SVN Auto-Detect UEStudio can automatically detect and import your CVS/SVN account settings when you import a folder already under version control.
- GitHow to use UEStudio as a Git editor. Enable, configure, checkout, pull, push, and manage Git repositories all from within UEStudio.
- IntelliTipsUEStudio offers language intelligence in an exciting feature we call IntelliTips (like Intellisense). Imagine a function parameter list tooltip coupled with an intelligent auto complete tooltip for code elements of the current file
- Quickstart guide: Using UEStudio to develop Java applicationsA guide for using UEStudio to edit and develop Java applications
- Create a local PHP MySQL development environmentHow to set up a development environment for PHP/MySQL on your local machine. A development environment allows you to test your code as you develop your web application before publishing it to the web.
- Creating your first applicationCreate, build, and run an application from within UEStudio
- Quickstart Guide: Using UEStudio with Borland C/C++ CompilerC/C++ developers can use UEStudio to set up and configure projects with the Borland C/C++ compiler
- Configuring VCS with UEStudioA guide for configuring version control support (VCS) in UEStudio 11 and later
- CVS DiffHow to use the built-in CVS Diff commands with UEStudio and UltraCompare
- Configuring VCS with UEStudio (in v10.30 and earlier)A guide for configuring version control support (VCS) in UEStudio
- Add a file to version control systemA trademark feature of UEStudio is it's powerful Version Control System. As you continue in your development, it is likely you will need to add files to the version control repository
- Compare files/foldersA guide for comparing files or folders from UEStudio using the integrated diff tool
- Quickstart guide: Using the integrated debuggerA guide for setting up integrated WinDbg debugging in UEStudio
- Quickstart guide: Using the integrated PHP debuggerA guide for setting up the integrated PHP debugger in UEStudio
- Using the SSH/telnet consoleA guide for setting up SSH/telnet in UEStudio
- Keymapping and custom hotkeysA guide for customizing key mapping, menus and menu hotkeys in UEStudio
- Configuring SVN and CVS AccountsA cornerstone feature of UEStudio is the version control support. UEStudio supports CVS and SVN as well as multiple connection protocols. Before you can use version control, you must create an account. UEStudio has an auto-detect CVS/SVN feature, but...